As the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) has affected our community, there have been some questions about how this will affect Kruger Coan Pape Funeral Home, and I hope to answer a few of those questions.
- We will CONTINUE to be open and available 24 hours a day. No matter the manner of passing, we will still show the same care and compassion as we have while serving this community over the past 100 years.
- We will also follow any recommendations from the CDC, along with any national, state, or local recommendations that are given. As information and recommendations change almost daily, we will work with each family so we can honor our loved ones, while keeping our community and families safe.
- As for Visitations, Services, and Graveside Services, we will work with each family and within current guidelines to do what we can to honor our loved ones.
- We have the ability to live stream services, as we may have to limit services to family only.
- Church services are up to each individual church. We cannot speak for any minister or denomination, and we will work with our families and churches to do what we can.
The situation is still developing, with new rules and regulations coming every day.
As always, feel free to call us at 217-442-4300, and one of the owners (Jennifer Kruger and Michael Coan) will be there to answer any questions you may have.
Again, we are not closing Kruger Coan Pape Funeral Home & Crematory. We will take each day as we get to it, and follow the current limits and guidelines, while honoring our families wishes. God Bless. Stay healthy. And please call us if you are in need of something. We’re part of this community and would be happy to assist our clientele with whatever we can.
In December 2018, long time employees Jen Kruger and Michael A. Coan, with eighteen years of combined industry experence, purchased Pape Family Funeral Home, to continue the over 100 year Pape Tradition in Vermilion County. For the 5 year previous, the funeral home was managed and ran by Jen & Michael, and with the purchase of the funeral home, they will continue the same standards that people have come to expect with the funeral home.
To all of our families and those with pre-arranged funerals, all of your files and accounts will remain the same, as we will continue to honor all existing agreements.
Please give us a call at 217-442-4300, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment to come in and setup pre-arrangements, or get a quote. No money or commitment is needed to make arrangements, and it allows your wishes to be recorded and make a difficult time for your family a little easier once they know what your wishes are.
One of Bob Pape III passions was genealogy, in which we will continue to honor his passion with the Pape Genealogy Database, that will continue to be updated and improved, and can be found at: http://www.PapeMortuary.com